Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday November 1st 2017
The judge calls Puigdemont while he's in Brussels
The judge calls Puigdemont while he's in Brussels and the sacked members of the Catalan Government and Forcadell will declare starting from tomorrow with a €6 million bail set. Ex-Conseller Santi Vila starts position himself as the candidate for PDeCat.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The judge calls Puigdemont while he's in Brussels
- The sacked members of the Catalan Government and Forcadell will declare starting from tomorrow
- A 6 million euro bail has been set for the accused from the Catalan Executive
- Santi Vila positions himself as candidate for PDECat and distances himself from the single list
- The ex-Convergents and ERC move away from repeating a formula like Junts pel Sí
- Marta Pascal is self-critical "We took as easy something that wasn't"
- Eight dead in a terrorist vehicle attack on a bicycle lane in New York
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!