Catalonia News Headlines for Thursday November 1st 2018
The economy grows vigorously despite uncertainty
The economy grows vigorously despite uncertainty as the GDP repeats a 0.6% in the third quarter, which is 2.5% yearly, with purchasing and tourism compensating for the fall in investment and exports.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The economy grows vigorously despite uncertainty
- The GDP repeats a 0.6% in the third quarter, 2.5% yearly
- Purchasing and tourism compensate for the fall in investment and exports
- Casado avoids speaking out about Cospedal and is waiting for her reaction
- Three days of silence from the PP leader after the recordings of the ex-minister and Villarejo
- Sports betting increases at a rhythm of 20% per year
- The profile of a ludopath is now a young student or unemployed person
- The Turkish Attorney reveals that Khashoggi was strangled as soon as he arrived
- Ankara doubles the pressure on the Saudi prince
- Three people with spinal injuries walk again
- A treatment with electrical stimulation and rehabilitation opens up possibilities of hope.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!