Catalonia Headlines for Friday November 10th 2017
Forcadell enters prison pending the payment of €150,000 bail
The judge accepts the accusation of rebellion against Forcadell, who enters prison pending the payment of €150,000 bail, while the rest of the members of the Bureau walk free following a deposit of €25,000 and after tell the judge that they accept Article 155 and will respect the Constitution.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Forcadell enters prison pending the payment of €150,000 bail
- The judge accepts the accusation of rebellion against the president
- The rest of the Bureau walks free with a deposit of €25,000
- They tell the judge that they accept Article 155 and will respect the Constitution
- The insistence of Puigdemont on his list weakens PDeCat
- The ex-president is pushing a list of electors without party branding
- Zoido sees the role of the Mossos in the strike as "proportional"
- The Mobile World Conference is working to improve in its 2018 edition and thus avoid leaving
- The Asian participants are the ones who have expressed most concern about the political instability and the protests in the street
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!