Catalonia Headlines for Sunday November 12th 2017
Great March for the Politicians in Prison
Hundreds of thousands of march in Barcelona to demand freedom for the Jordis and the ex-consellers as Puigdemont decides to take on ERC with a 'President's list' with PDeCat providing support.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Great March for the Politicians in Prison
- Hundreds of thousands of demand freedom for the Jordis and the ex-consellers
- Puigdemont will face ERC with the 'President's list'
- PDeCat will act as a platform and Pascal will give up participating in the candidacy
- Junqueras and Rovira lead the republican bet with the losses of Simó and Forcadell
- Santi Vila Interview: Doing things well
The photo caption reads "Great March for the Politicians in Prison: Hundreds of thousands of demand freedom for the Jordis and the ex-consellers"
You can read more about what happened in Barcelona on my Two Months of Street Demonstrations in Catalonia: September to November 2017 page.
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!