Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday November 14th 2017
Puigdemont and ERC begin to temper their language
Puigdemont and ERC begin to temper their language as Esquerra recognises that the government wasn't ready "to develop the Republic" and Puigdemont will lead a list called Junts per Catalunya, which include PDeCat with Jordi Sànchez being offered a place.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Puigdemont and ERC begin to temper their language
- The substituted president sees a solution other than independence as possible
- Esquerra recognises that the government wasn't ready "to develop the Republic"
- The sacked president will lead a list called Junts per Catalunya
- The list will include PDeCat and Jordi Sànchez will be offered a place
- Trias and Bosch make life difficult for Colau before they give her support
- BComú don't know how it will share out the PSC areas
- The members of "La Manada" declare themselves innocent of sexual aggression
- More than 400 dead in an earthquake in Iranian Kurdistan
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!