Catalonia Headlines for Sunday November 19th 2017
Public prosecutor Maza dies of an infection in Argentina
The 66-year-old Public prosecutor Maza was hospitalised in Buenos Aires on Friday for kidney pains and died last night. He activated the judicial response to the Catalan government.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Public prosecutor Maza dies of an infection in Argentina
- The 66-year-old magistrate was hospitalised in Buenos Aires on Friday for kidney pains
- Named Chief Public Prosecutor in November 2016, he activated the judicial response to the Catalan government
- Interview: Marta Rovira "The president is Puigdemont but an executive government is needed"
- Interview: Jaume Collboni "Colau doesn't have a city plan for Barcelona."
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!