Catalonia Headlines for Thursday November 2nd 2017
Puigdemont stays in Brussels and isn't going to declare
Puigdemont stays in Brussels and he and four consellers want to be interrogated in Belgium. Failure to appear before the judge could lead to a European detention order.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Puigdemont stays in Brussels and isn't going to declare
- The sacked president and four consellers want to be interrogated in Belgium
- Failure to appear before the judge could lead to a European detention order
- The newspapers across Europe still dedicate a lot of space to the tos and fros of the Catalan conflict
- The headlines in France and Germany are very critical of what they consider the 'getaway'
- Exercises in reciprocity
- A British minister resigns for sexual harassment
- Trump considers sending the terrorist to Guantanamo
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!