Catalonia News Headlines for Friday November 2nd 2018
The economy grows vigorously despite uncertainty
Puigdemont stays in Brussels and won't go to declare as the replaced President and four Consellers want to be interrogated in Belgium but the failure to appear before the judge could result in a Euro warrant for their arrest.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Puigdemont stays in Brussels and won't go to declare
- The replaced President and four Consellers want to be interrogated in Belgium
- The failure to appear before the judge could result in a Euro warrant for their arrest
- Other members of the Catalan government and the Mesa del Parlament will attend the citation
- The international press follows the Belgian escape of the ex-Government closely and with surprise
- The newspapers across Europe still dedicate a lot of space to the latest ups and downs of the Catalan conflict
- The French and German headlines are very critical of the ex-President's "escape"
- Excercises of reciprocity
- A British Minister resigns for sexual harassment
- Trump is considering sending the New York terrorist to Guantanomo
- The city challenges the fear after an attack with eight dead, five of whom were a group of Argentinian
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!