Catalonia News Headlines for Saturday November 24th 2018
Sánchez maintains the veto on the Brexit agreement
Sánchez maintains the veto on the Brexit agreement as the president says he will delay tomorrow's if Gibraltar isn't included and the EU negotiates a declaration over the future of the Rock with May.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez maintains the veto on the Brexit agreement
- The president says he will delay tomorrow's if Gibraltar isn't included
- The EU negotiates a declaration over the future of the Rock with May
- The president stalls the elections when faced with Podemos's urgency
- Iglesias insists that the mandate is over and Sánchez sees "quite a few months" ahead
- A judge investigates Dani Mateo for blowing his nose on the flag
- The humourist was denounced for outrage and hate crime
- The Supreme Court vetoes the new partner in the family home after a divorce
- The Supreme Court offers the chance for a woman with two children to buy half the home
- The Treasury certifies that the Catalan government paid 196,000 for 1-O
- The report clashes with the Public Prosecutor, which has han accusation for the misappropriation of 3 million
- ERC consolidates its advantage and could have a majority, according to CEO
- The support for independence goes up slightly to 47.2%
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!