Catalonia News Headlines for Monday November 26th 2018
The EU approves Brexit with an ultimatum for May
The EU approves Brexit with an ultimatum for May as the 27 lament the divorce, but warn that there will be no concessions and the Prime Minister faces the internal battle for the agreement without a majority.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The EU approves Brexit with an ultimatum for May
- The 27 lament the divorce, but warn that there will be no concessions
- The Prime Minister faces the internal battle for the agreement without a majority
- Spain strengthens its position in the European hard core
- Sánchez is confident of maintaining the legislature until autumn 2019
- The President stops the PSOE leaders' call to join municipal and general elections
- La Moncloa remembers the head of the Government's "capacity for resistance"
- Barcelona's public transport is left without plans for improvement
- The tram link, the improvements in local trains and L9 are in limbo
- Alarm over the lack of resources against sexist violence
- 80% of the measures in the State agreement haven't been applied a year later
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!