Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday November 28th 2017
PDeCat and ERC distance themselves from the referendum on the EU
PDeCat and ERC distance themselves from referendum on EU. Puigdemont puts on brakes as the party stresses its Europeanism and the Republicans say a consultation on Europe isn't necessary.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- PDeCat and ERC distance themselves from the referendum on the EU
- Puigdemont puts on the brakes as the party stresses its Europeanism
- The Republicans don't think a consultation on Europe is necessary
- El Cercle warns of "economic chaos" if politics ignores the law"
- The institution warns of an increase in unemployment if the line of disobedience continues
- Iceta offers a government agreement to whoever gives him support
- Sánchez asks Rajoy to keep his word and open the Constitution
- Romero de Tejada, the public prosecutor who laid siege to the independence process, dies
- The chief prosecutor of the TSJC signed the first lawsuits against the Catalan Government and the Bureau
- Petition of 22 years prison for "La Manada"
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!