Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday November 29th 2017
Catalonia registers the biggest drop in business in October
Political instability and protests in Catalonia provoke a fall in sales of 3.9% as the OCDE warns that continuing tensions harm the Catalan economy and Fomento warns of delocation of production.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Catalonia registers the biggest drop in business in October
- The political instability and protests provoke a fall in sales of 3.9%
- The OCDE warns that persistence of tensions harms the Catalan economy
- Fomento warns of delocation of production
- The Supreme Court will call the ex-consellers now in order to decide whether they leave prison
- The key is of they promise that if their actions will be within the current law
- Sánchez urges Rajoy to ignore pressure and open the constitutional reform
- The leader of PSOE shows his annoyance with the president for not keeping his promise
- The judge orders the works of art in Lleida to be returned to Sijena
- Méndez de Vigo's says the judicial order must be fulfilled, he doesn't set a timeframe
- Xenophobic attack on a German councillor who defends refugees
- The mayor of Altena is an example in integration policies
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!