Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday November 29th 2017
Catalonia registers the biggest drop in business in October
Political instability and protests in Catalonia provoke a fall in sales of 3.9% as the OCDE warns that continuing tensions harm the Catalan economy and Fomento warns of delocation of production.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Catalonia registers the biggest drop in business in October
- The political instability and protests provoke a fall in sales of 3.9%
- The OCDE warns that persistence of tensions harms the Catalan economy
- Fomento warns of delocation of production
- The Supreme Court will call the ex-consellers now in order to decide whether they leave prison
- The key is of they promise that if their actions will be within the current law
- Sánchez urges Rajoy to ignore pressure and open the constitutional reform
- The leader of PSOE shows his annoyance with the president for not keeping his promise
- The judge orders the works of art in Lleida to be returned to Sijena
- Méndez de Vigo's says the judicial order must be fulfilled, he doesn't set a timeframe
- Xenophobic attack on a German councillor who defends refugees
- The mayor of Altena is an example in integration policies
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!