Catalonia Headlines for Thursday November 30th 2017
The Supreme Court will let the ex-consellers free if they accept the law
The Supreme Court will release the ex-consellers and Jordis if they accept the law. If the politicians verbally give up on unilaterality, they will be able to participate in the campaign.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Supreme Court will let the ex-consellers free if they accept the law
- Judge Llarena will take declaration from the politicians and the Jordis
- The magistrate and prosecutors will try to get to give up unilaterality verbally
- Their possible release will allow them to participate in the electoral campaign
- Puigdemont's list warns ERC that supporting another president endorses the 155
- A Croat ex-general commits in front of the judge after hearing his sentence
- The justice system is investigating how the war criminal brought the lethal poison into the courtroom
- Taxis increase the pressure in their battle against Uber
- The strike call on service gets a high following
- The restriction on old cars is postponed in the metropolitan area
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!