Catalonia News Headlines for Friday November 30th 2018
The Doctors pact with the Catalan government and stop the strike
The Doctors pact with the Catalan government and stop the strike as the Generalitat accepts the 12 minutes per patient and will hire 250 doctors and the protest by 8,000 public employees and students in Barcelona.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Doctors pact with the Catalan government and stop the strike
- The Generalitat accepts the 12 minutes per patient and will hire 250 doctors
- Protest by 8,000 public employees and students in Barcelona
- Calvo uses the protests in Catalonia to vote for the budget
- Iglesias joins in on the pressure "The Catalans need the budget"
- La Diagonal will be without Christmas lights this year
- The suspension of payments of the installer has left the avenue in the dark
- The new court will absorb the increase in trials for robberies
- The petition to the TSJC to palliate the collapse of quick audiences prospers
- Trump's ex-lawyer admits that he lied about Russia
- Cohen appears by surprise and complicates the President's defence over Russiagate
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!