Catalonia News Headlines for Monday November 5th 2018
Dissatisfaction is growing among GPs
Dissatisfaction is growing among GPs and they are planning a strike because of overwork, a degraded service and low salaries. The conflict affects 5,000 doctors and could become a reality at the end of the month.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Dissatisfaction is growing among GPs
- They are planning a strike because of overwork, a degraded service and low salaries
- The conflict affects 5,000 doctors and could become a reality at the end of the month
- Sánchez keeps his "constructive propsal for dialogue"
- "This Government won't turn its back on the problems it's inherited" say sources from La Moncloa
- The judge who began the 1-O case dies
- New Caledonia decides not to separate from France
- A Grafitti group stops a metro train to paint it and attack three passengers for complaining
- One of the people attacked in the incident, which took place at Maragall station in the early hours of Sunday morning, is pregnant
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!