Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday October 10th 2018
Independentism loses its majority in the Parliament
Independentism loses its majority in the Parliament as the break between JxCat and ERC over the delegated vote of the accused MPs means the plenary refuses to comdemn the King and self-determination.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Independentism loses its majority in the Parliament
- Break between JxCat and ERC over the delegated vote of the accused MPs
- The plenary refuses to comdemn the King and self-determination
- Colau tries to recover the trust of the Guardia Urbana
- The Mayor of Barcelona promises the officers to give their work more visibility
- Congress requests the sacking of Delgado over the Villarejo case
- PSOE is left alone with PNV in defence of the Minister of Justice
- The US Ambassador to the UN stands Trump up
- With the resignation of Nikki Haley, the President loses one of its most respected figures
- Josep Borrell: Minister of Foreign Affairs "Brexit and Catalexit are very similar"
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!