Saturday October 14th 2017 in Catalonia
More Fear To Fear Brighten Up The Weekend
With the deadline for Carles Puigdemont's clarification on whether independence was declared last Tuesday or not approaching - it finalises at 10 am on Monday October 16th - the mainstream media's fear campaign is stepping up a notch. It's all doom and gloom with a reduction in economic growth and questions about the World Mobile Congress leaving plus divisions amongst pro-independence groups and questions about a UDI in the sidebar.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Expectations of growth for Catalonia will reduce
- According to registrars, more than 500 companies have changed location of head office since October 1st
- Division amongst sovereignists over the answer to the government
- Puigdemont receives pressure for and against ratifying that he declared independence
- Internal clash in the ANC after the suspension of the UDI
- The secretariat of the group and its leader disagree over which line to take
- Worry in the Mobile World Congress over the political situation
- The organisers maintain the congress but are studying the possible effects
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!