Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday October 17th 2018
Iglesias takes over the accounts negotiation with Junqueras
Iglesias takes over the accounts negotiation with Junqueras as Sánchez delegates trying to convince the Republican to the leader of Podemos so the dialogue with ERC opens before trying it with PDECat.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Iglesias takes over the accounts negotiation with Junqueras
- Sánchez delegates trying to convince the Republican to the leader of Podemos
- The dialogue with ERC opens before trying it with PDECat
- The Government will take the Catalan Parliament's repudiation of the King before the Constitutional Court
- The initiative by the Comuns in Catalonia harms PSOE relationship with Podemos
- Borrell removes the delegate to Flanders' diplomatic status
- The Belgian embassador summoned over criticisms of Spanish democracy
- Controversy over electing the Bishop of Astorga to the anti-paedophile commission
- The Spanish church designates Juan Antonio Menéndez, accused of covering up abuse cases
- Trump helps Riad cover up the crime of Jamal Khashoggi
- The US accepts attributing "free" agents in order to save the relationship with the Saudis
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!