Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday October 24th 2018
Brussels rejects Italy's accounts in an unprecedented decision
The Supreme Court leaves the mortgage market in the air and delays its decision on the question until November 5th as the bank falls again on the stockmarket after the date is known.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Supreme Court leaves the mortgage market in the air
- The High Court delays its decision on the question until November 5th
- The bank falls again on the stockmarket after the date is known
- The Council of the Republic will be born without pro-independence consensus
- Torra and Puigdemont announce its start on the 30th with Comin as responsible
- Italy challenges European economic policy
- Conte's government ignores the Commission's warnings
- The Catalan health service has a deficit of nearly 23,000 nurses
- Spain is in the tail of the ratio of professionals to inhabitants in the EU
- Mossos plan to patrol more in Ciutat Vella
- The Catalan police will reorganise their resources in Barcelona to deal with the least safe neighbourhood
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!