Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday October 31st 2017
Puigdemont seeks advice in Brussels to ask for asylum
President Puigdemont flees to Brussel as the Spanish judiciary plans to charge the Catalan Government for rebellion, sedition and misappropriation of public funds.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Puigdemont seeks advice in Brussels to ask for asylum
- The president and five sacked ministers contact a lawyer who represented ETA
- The Spanish Government affirms that the Catalan Executive will end up in court
- PDECat and ERC work on formulas to stand for the elections
- The pro-independence parties don't rule out a single list as an answer to Rajoy
- The State assumes management of the Catalan ministries without opposition
- The new Chief of the Mossos meets in Madrid with the Interior Minister
- The public prosecutor brings charges against the Catalan Government for rebellion, sedition and misappropriation of public funds
- The case is in the hands of the judge of the Audiencia Nacional who already instructs the case that has Sànchez and Cuixart in prison
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!