Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday October 31st 2018
Barcelona points to housing as the main worry
Barcelona points to housing as the main worry as access to a home is the major concern for the first time in 33 years and tourism drops to second position, according to the municipal macrosurvey.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Barcelona points to housing as the main worry
- Access to a home is the major concern for the first time in 33 years
- Tourism drops to second position, according to the municipal macrosurvey
- Torra presents the Council for a Republic in the Palau as a private organ
- Puigdemont intervened in the event from Belgium, where the organisation will be registered
- Government and Generalitat agree to retire the appeal to the Constitutional Court
- Rivero tries to distance himself from Casado, who he accuses of being a leftist
- Sánchez offers to negotiate with PP and Cs on the accounts "as long as there's no blockage"
- The Vatican puts Calvo into context on where to bury Franco
- The Church specifies that it didn't define whether it should be buried in the Almudena or not
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!