Catalonia Headlines for Saturday October 7th 2017
Gas Natural follows the trail of the banks and moves its head office to Madrid
Gas Natural follows the trail of the banks and moves its head office to Madrid. More rumours of economic collapse begin as cases against the chief of the Catalan police and the leaders of the ANC and Òmnium Cultural take shape.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia the following day read:
- Gas Natural follows the trail of the banks and moves its head office to Madrid
- The first Catalan multinational takes the decision due to "judicial insecurity"
- CaixaBank approves its move to Valencia while waiting for the legal changes
- The IMF warns that the tension could halt investment in Spain and Catalonia
- Fear of the people's fear
- Bank offices in Catalonia receive an avalanche of queries
- Theatre, cinema and museum ticket sales drop
- The theatre sector will give away reductions of up to 70% in reservations
- The case against Trapero extends to October 1st
- The public prosecutor hasn't specified charges against the Major and the leaders of the ANC and Òmnium
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!