Saints Day of Sant Magí
August 19th is the Saints Day of Sant Magi or Saint Maginus, which as it is summer, is an excuse for Festa Majors around Catalonia and the Catalan-speaking countries.
Sant Magi was a third century Catalan hermit, who was martyred by the Romans in 306 in Tarragona, where he is now the patron saint.
Festes de Sant Magí
August 19th is the Saints Day of Sant Magí, which as it is summer, is an excuse for festivals around Catalonia, particularly in towns in the southern Catalan province of Tarragona.
- Festa of Sant Magí in Tarragona (el Tarragonés)
- Festa of the barri of Sant Magí de Guissona (la Segarra)
- Festa of Sant Magi of Tàrrega (l'Urgell)
- Festa of Sant Magí in Reus (el Baix Camp)
- Festa of Sant Magí in Lleida (el Segrià)
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!