Catalonia Headlines for Monday September 10th 2018
Sánchez sets the horizon for his Government in 2030
Sánchez sets the horizon for his Government in 2030 as the President asks for patience faced with the parliamentary minority situation and he promises to improve the autonomic finances immediately.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez sets the horizon for his Government in 2030
- The President asks for patience faced with the parliamentary minority situation
- He promises to improve the autonomic finances immediately
- Teresa Ribera prepares a plan against the rise in electricity prices
- The Minister is looking at a social voucher that covers millions of users
- Barcelona will audit the use of public space
- Colau invests 1,6 million in a two-year study
- The Swedish far right achieves a notable increase in votes but continues as the third force
- The Social Democrats confirms the electoral victory with 28% and the Moderate Party stays in second position with less than 20%
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!