Catalonia Headlines for Thursday September 13th 2012
Mas takes the baton from La Diada march
Mas takes the baton from La Diada march as the President shows the intention to start "constructing structures of State" and the central government wants to combat the image of Spain as an enemy of Catalonia.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Mas takes the baton from La Diada march
- The President shows the intention to start "constructing structures of State"
- The central government wants to combat the image of Spain as an enemy of Catalonia
- The Audiencia Nacional sets the ill ETA prisoner go free
- The penal court takes the decision "for humanitarian reasons" and four votes to one
- The death of the ambassador in Lybia hits Obama's international policies
- Maximum alert over the attacks on US embassies as reprisals over a North American video laughing at Mohammad
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!