Catalonia Headlines for Saturday September 15th 2012
Government uses the Constitution against Mas
Sánchez asks Iglesias for independent ministers as he argues for a progressive government without support from ERC and JxCat and urges PP and Cs to help the investiture if the have "a sense of state".
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Government uses the Constitution against Mas
- The Executive responds in a moderate tone while the PP and the barons dig their heels in
- The presidents asks CiU to be prepared for "provocations"
- Gallardón presents the toughest penal code
- The reform includes permanent prison, which the judges will revise every two years
- Criticism of Romney for attacking Obama after the assault on the embassies
- The protests spreads through the Arab world and causes six dead
- Guindos announces a new plan of spending reforms and cuts
- The Economy Ministry discusses the conditions of the bailout with the Euro partners
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!