Catalonia Headlines for Saturday September 22nd 2018
Barcelona revolutionises the electoral candidacies
Barcelona revolutionises the electoral candidacies as the Valls effect changes the lists, such as the bet on Ernest Maragall by ERC and Puigdemont's group takes advantage to push for pro-independence unity.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Barcelona revolutionises the electoral candidacies
- The Valls effect changes the lists, such as the bet on Ernest Maragall by ERC
- Puigdemont's group takes advantage to push for pro-independence unity
- Casado close to freeing himself of the impediment of his MA as the prosecutor doesn't see a crime
- The Attorney General concludes that the PP leader didn't cooperate in the fraud to get the qualification
- Aragonès dodges the judicial case over 1-O
- The Prosecutor wants to accuse Jové of disobedience and embezzlement
- May asks for respect for the EU and an alternative plan
- The Prime Minister wants to divide Europe but didn't count on the Macron-Merkel axis
- Borràs demands more Salamanca papers from Guirao
- The report from the Culture Ministry includes the provincial library and more resources
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!