Catalonia Headlines for Sunday September 23rd 2018
Interview with Carmen Calvo: Vice-president of the Government
"If the trial is delayed, it doesn't make sense to lengthen the imprisonment without bail" says the vice-president, who attributes an "extraordinary value" to the Generalitat sitting down with the Government.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Interview with Carmen Calvo: Vice-president of the Government
- "If the trial is delayed, it doesn't make sense to lengthen the imprisonment without bail."
- The vice-president attributes an "extraordinary value" to the Generalitat sitting down with the Government
- Calvo separates the passing of the budget from early elections "We're not in a hurry!"
- Historic agreement between the Vatican and China 70 years later
- The agreement unifies the Church in the Asian giant and the bishops agree
- Dover, the port where the Brexit hell begins
- ERC calls for a decisive majority in order to force an agreement
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!