Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday September 27th 2017
The Public Prosecutor orders the Mossos to seal polling stations on Friday
The Public Prosecutor orders the Mossos to seal off polling stations on Friday and calls for centres to be emptied and the occupants to be identified.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Public Prosecutor orders the Mossos to seal polling stations on Friday
- The instruction calls for centres to be emptied and the occupants to be identified
- It demands that the placing of voting tables within a radius of one hundred metres be impeded
- The Catalan police fear that a problem of public order is created
- PNV obliges the Spanish Government to delay the budget until after October 1st
- The accounts will be prolonged but Montoro hopes it will only be for a few weeks
- Silvester and Tweety defends their image rights
- Warner insists Interior covers the police boats
- Trump to Rajoy "I would like Spain to remain united"
- The US President adds "Rajoy says they won't vote, but the people will oppose"
- The work on the Plaça de les Glòries will be finished in 2021
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!