Catalonia Headlines for Thursday September 27th 2018
Pensions will increase in line with inflation
The Toledo agreement ties the new benefits to the price index indefinitely as the parties let the Government define the measures as Sánchez protects Delgado and stands up to the "corrupt" Villarejo.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Pensions will increase in line with inflation
- The Toledo agreement ties the new benefits to the price index indefinitely
- The parties let the Government define the measures
- Sánchez safeguards Delgado and stands up to the "corrupt" Villarejo
- The President reprimands PP and Cs for their attacks on account of the ex-inspector
- Kavanaugh now has an accusation of gang rape
- Another woman declares against Trump's candidate for the Supreme Court
- The migrant minors cause overcrowding for the Catalan government
- The new accommodation places aren't enough and the youngsters are still in the police stations
- Business summit to call for the Mediterranean corridor
- More than 1,500 representive from the economy in Barcelona ask for the completion of the infrastructure
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!