Monday September 4th 2017 Catalonia Headlines
Rajoy anticipates acting against politicians not institutions
Rajoy and his government expect to act against politicians rather than institutions by imposing fines or suspending people in positions of responsibility.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Rajoy anticipates acting against politicians not institutions
- The Government wants the Constitutional Court to fine or suspend functions for October 1st
- The intention is to concentrate on positions of responsibility and not inervene in the Generalitat
- Merkel overcomes her only debate with Schultz without problems
- Resident annoyance for the new bicycle lanes in Barcelona
- The USA will answer North Korea with "massive military force" if it persists
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!