Tuesday September 5th 2017 Catalonia Headlines
Montoro warns that not paying taxes to the State is a crime
As Puigdemont and Junqueras present the Catalan Treasury Agency in time for independence, Montoro warns that not paying taxes to the State is a crime.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Montoro warns that not paying taxes to the State is a crime
- The Catalan agency reaches 700 civil servants to collect ceded taxes
- Puigdemont and Junqueras present the agency, ready for independence
- Sánchez promotes a commission for Cataloniaand Sánchez considers supporting it
- Seoul responds with manoeuvres with live ammunition to Pyongnyang's atomic tests
- Social Security loses 18,000 affiliates in August
- Trump considers deporting 800,000 immigrants
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!