Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday September 5th 2018
Torra calls for mobilisation but avoids disobedience
Torra calls for mobilisation but avoids disobedience as the President calls for a "march for civil rights" against the sentence and insists on the referendum but avoids any threat of breaking with the State.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Torra calls for mobilisation but avoids disobedience
- The President calls for a "march for civil rights" against the sentence
- He insists on the referendum but avoids any threat of breaking with the State
- Domènech leaves his seat and the leadership of Catalunya en Comú
- He's leaving active politics after three years to return to the university
- The PP and C's block Sánchez's way of passing the budget
- Agbar is the first big company that left because of 1-O to move its headquarters back to Barcelona
- The company bases its decision on Catalan economic stability and the fact that it never transferred its operations
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!