Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday September 6th 2017
Demand of 5 million bail for organising 9-N
The Spanish judiciary goes demands a €5 million bond of Artur Mas and other Catalan government officials for organising the proxy referendum on November 9th 2014. This is a clear warning to anyone who is disobedien on the day the Catalan government plans to cross the red line today and pass the Law of the Referendum.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Demand of 5 million bail for organising 9-N
- The Accounts Court calls Mas, three ministers and seven more high officials
- Broadening the list is a clear warning to anyone who is disobedient
- The Catalan government will cross the red line today and will call the referendum
- JxSí and the CUP will pass the Law of the Referendum and the break with the State
- The judicial leadership announces "an energetic reaction"
- The Supreme Court and Public Prosecutor commit themselves before the King against "the injustice" of the breakaway
- The number of multimillionaires doubles in the crisis
- Catalonia heads the amount of declared patrimony with 173,000 million
- Strasbourg rules that you have to warn the employee if you want to see their emails
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!