Catalonia Headlines for Saturday September 8th 2018
Doctors warn over the decline in the Catalan health system
The Government and the Generalitat reduce tension over the ribbons as Marlaska and Torra coincide in defending the plurality of the public space and the Minister has confidence in the Mossos even though he doesn't say how they should act.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Doctors warn over the decline in the Catalan health system
- Some specialists go to other communities where they pay a better salary
- The persistence of cuts in investments
- Sánchez stops his initial veto on an arms sale to Saudi Arabia
- The Arabian kingdom had threatened to cancel the purchase of five corbetas from Spain
- The stock market punishes the founder of Tesla for his eccentricity
- Musk appears in a programme smoking marihuana
- Ciudadanos breaks the pact with Susana Diaz
- The divorce suggests early elections in Andalusia in November
- The Onda awards return to Barcelona
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!